- improve or enhance the quality or value of.
"her exposure to museums enriched her life in France"
synonyms: enhance, improve, better, add to, augment
- make (someone) wealthy or wealthier.
"top party members had enriched themselves"
THOUGHTS ON A PHYSICAL THERAPIST'S ROLE IN FERTILITY TREATMENT.
I have been a Physical Therapist since 2004. I graduated with strong foundations in anatomy,
physiology, and kinesiology, as well as logic and scientific method. I was given great
opportunity to develop skill in palpation and manual therapy. I discovered the importance of
finding the deeper roots of the problem, but in ways that make it more simple rather than more
complex. I was compelled as a young PT to find ways to test my work; to objectify everything
that I was trying to influence change in. I re-tested these measures at the end of each session
and again at the beginning of the next session. This process provided me and my patient with
valuable information... that I was having a lasting influence on my patient's progress. I felt that
in order to be a great PT, I needed to partner with my patient and be as accountable to their
progress as they were to my treatment and exercise recommendation. I needed to KNOW that
what I was doing was worth every penny in order to find satisfaction in my career.
- Fertility Enrichment is not a guarantee of pregnancy. It begins with specific metrics to determine if you are, or are not, a candidate.
- Candidates for the program are determined by their objective measurements, in addition to their previous medical history and infertility journey. NOT by their infertility journey alone.
- Not all infertility is positively effected by SIMIO Fertility Enrichment.
- SIMIO Fertility Enrichment is not harmful, has no lasting side effects (unless you count changing diapers and night-time feedings!), yet often results in improved alignment, strength, muscle balance, bladder control, and decreased pain.
- Fertility Enrichment is considered a wellness service and is a non-covered diagnosis in physical therapy health insurance billing. For this reason, we do not bill your health insurance for Fertility Enrichment services at SIMIO.